Kashmir Heliski & Heli Skiing in India
Powder hounds and free riders from all over the world come to Ski India, to experience the thrill and adventure of skiing in Kashmir the vast snowfields of Gulmarg Ski Resort.
Realize a Dream… Heliski the Himalayas
For even more adventure, heli skiing was introduced to Gulmarg in 2011 with the opening of Kashmir Heliski (formerly Gulmarg Heliski), a heliski operation that was started by industry experts passionate about heli skiing Kashmir.
Safety and security are top priorities with Kashmir Heliski, and multilingual guides are available. Their goal is to provide customers with a complete Skiing in India experience – a great Gulmarg Heliski experience and a feel for the customs, traditions, and cuisine of India.
Heli skiing opens up vast areas of untouched powder in the world’s most famous mountain range. Punch Peak is one of the highest peaks in the Pir Panjals, towering at 4,745 meters / 15,567 feet…offering freeriders a descent of more than 2,000 meters / 6,561 feet of thigh-burning vertical drop.
Leave the planning to Skigulmarg.com – we have a variety of tours for an unforgettable adventure. We’ll be happy to assist you in choosing a suitable tour for you and your friends or organize a custom package at your request.
For the ultimate Heliski Gulmarg experience, why not try a whole week of heli skiing at a fraction of the cost of North American and European resorts?
- Shuttles from/to Srinagar Airport
- Accommodations at selected hotels
- 1 Meal (breakfast Included)
- 3 ski days with a local ski guide (Add more during booking)
- Last night on Classic Dal Lake Houseboat, Srinagar, including dinner and breakfast (Optional)
- Gulmarg Down Hill Ski Assistance
- Fees (Bank Transfer Fees, Paypal.com Fees)
- Round-trip International flights
- Domestic flights
- Airport Taxes (Departure and Return)
- Visa fees
- Lift Passes
- Personal Rentals (ski equipment, safety equipment, etc. - Add rental during booking)
- Coverage (insurance) for illness, accident, cancellation, etc.