Pahalgam Exotic 6D|5N
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Gulmarg Downhill Ski Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
Accepts Credit Cards
Once you arrive in Srinagar, our representative will welcome you. They will escort you to your houseboat or hotel where you can complete your check-in process. When you are well-rested, you can leave to begin you’re your sightseeing tour. You will head to Boulevard Road, where you will take a pleasant walk. The road is considered to be the most irresistible in Kashmir. It is also surrounded by the marvellous Zabarwan Mountain Ranges. These ranges make of a wonderful backdrop. Post this tranquil walk, you can either take a relaxing 2-hour Shikara ride at Dal Lake or go on a shopping spree at the bazaar. By the night, you can head to your houseboat or hotel for a goodnight’s sleep and dinner.
Today you will be taking a day tour of Sonamarg. It will be a road trip, so you can enjoy the amazing view of the hills. The drive will begin after a healthy breakfast at the hotel. The first destination in Sonamarg for the day will be the Thajiwas Glacier. The highlight of this glacier is that it is covered with snow throughout the year. The snow-covered mountains all around you will put you in another world altogether. Make sure you click some pretty pictures to show your friends and relatives back home. Your next destination is the Nilagrad River. This location is a must-visit place in Sonamarg. It is its natural beauty that will attract you. Also, it is believed that the water of the lake possesses a healing power to cure diseases. This unique faith has made the place very famous amongst tourists. Post this tiring day, return to your houseboat for dinner and overnight in Srinagar.
On Day 3, you will be visiting Pahalgam. You will be taking a road trip from Srinagar to Pahalgam today. So, keep your luggage packed have early morning breakfast. In Pahalgam, you will first be escorted to your hotel. Once you are done checking in you can leave for your sightseeing tour. Your first destination is Betaab Valley. This valley is renowned as a shooting location for many Bollywood movies. Here, you can click some memorable pictures with your family, enjoy the view of the location and also horse ride across the valley. Your next stop will be at Chandanwari. This location is the starting point for the Amarnath Yatra. Here you can experience snow sledging. Also, if you are an adventure enthusiast you could be a part of some trekking. Later, return to your hotel for a goodnight’s sleep and delicious dinner.
Begin your day with a healthy breakfast and prepare yourself to visit some more interesting and beautiful places in Pahalgam. You will kickstart your sightseeing tour for the day by visiting Baisaran. Apart from being a scenic location, it also houses adventure activities. You can enjoy horse riding, pony rides and even zorbing. Your next stop will be at Lidder River. The river is a 73-kilometre-long glacial river. Away from the hustle-bustle of city life, this river will become a perfect picnic spot for you. Here you can be a part of activities like water rafting, angling, and fishing too. Lastly, you will visit Lolab Valley. The unique highlight of this valley is that it is an oval-shaped valley. Considered to be a prime camping location in Kashmir. The natural beauty of this valley will charm you instantly. The dense pine forests are an add-on to its charisma. After this tiring day, you must head back to your hotel for dinner and a night stay.
Prepare yourself for yet another beautiful road trip. Today you will travel from Pahalgam to Gulmarg, after a healthy breakfast at the hotel. Upon your arrival in Gulmarg, finish your check-in process. Later, you can head out for your sightseeing tour. Your first destination will be Alpather Lake. A fun fact about this lake is that it is set between the twin Apharwat Peak. It is also known as Frozen Lake because it is completely frozen during the months of November to June. Next up on your itinerary is the Gulmarg Biosphere Reserve. If you are a fan of wildlife species then this place is for you. Even if you are not, you might just fall in love with the wildlife here. This reserve houses exotic and rare animals. The musk deer and snow leopard are its highlights though. By the night, return to your hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
This brings you to the end of your Pahalgam Tour. After a healthy breakfast at your hotel in Gulmarg, you will leave for Srinagar. Our representative will go with you to the Srinagar railway station or airport and drop you there. You will then make your journey back home.