Kashmir Wonders 8D|7N
- "To and Fro economy class airfare and airport taxes for tour guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for tour
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day"
- GST of 5% to be paid over and above the tour price
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport tax, Fuel surcharge and any new taxes introduced and levied by the Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
Accepts Credit Cards
Tour Guests will arrive at Srinagar Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet our tour manager at the airport and proceed to hotel. Today we experience a stay at the floating boats, famously known as Kashmiri Houseboats which are designed with the local interiors.
Today we enjoy a small Trek to Shankaracharya Hill followed by the iconic Shikara ride at Dal Lake. Later visit the Char Chinar Island and click photographs in colourful Kashmiri outfits (at own cost). Further we enjoy Speed boat ride in Dal Lake. In the evening we visit Kashmiri gardens – Shalimar & Nishat Bagh. In the evening we enjoy a short Meet & Greet session. (Note: During the Tulip season, we will visit the Tulip Garden, as an additional sightseeing in our itinerary.)
Today we enjoy an excursion to Gulmarg - 'Meadow of Flowers'. We enjoy the famous Gondola ride (one of the highest in the world) to the second phase Apharwat point. We later enjoy, play and have fun time in Snow, also one can take up skiing and snowboarding activities (at own cost). After coming back to Srinagar, we have free time for Shopping. In the evening we enjoy a get together with our travel companions.
Today we proceed to Pahalgam. En-route we view the Saffron fields at Pampore. Then we take a photo stop at Apple Valley and Walnut Plantations. Further we visit Avantipur ruins and Kashmiri Cricket Bat Factory. Upon arrival at Pahalgam, we have free time to relax and explore the surroundings
Today we enjoy a Walk & Click tour of Aru valley, Photo stop at Betaab valley. Later we spend some time playing in the snow at Chandawari. In the evening we have free time to stroll at the Mall road of Pahalgam.
Today we proceed to Srinagar, en-route we visit Kokernag Botanical Garden- blessed with rich flora and fauna. Further we proceed to Verinag- the source of Jehlum River. Here we visit verinag spring which was built by Jehangir. Moving forward we also visit Martand Sun Temple- a spectacular shrine dedicated to Surya (the Sun) this temple is known as one of the most elegant structures ever built in India. In the evening we arrive at Srinagar
Today we proceed to Sonmarg – The meadow of gold. It mesmerizes tourists with its natural beauty. Here we enjoy horse riding, fishing and skiing (On your own). Later we proceed to Srinagar. Upon arrival we have free time for shopping.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! Tour Guests will proceed to Srinagar airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home. Tour Concludes.