Kashmir Jewels 8D|7N
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Gulmarg Downhill Ski Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
Accepts Credit Cards
Tour Guests will arrive at Srinagar Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet our tour manager at the airport and proceed to hotel. Today we experience a stay at the floating boats, famously known as Kashmiri Houseboats which are designed with the local interiors.
Today we proceed to Pahalgam. En-route we view the Saffron fields at Pampore. Then we take a photo stop at Apple Valley and Walnut Plantations In the evening we enjoy a short Meet & Greet session.
Today we enjoy a Walk & Click tour of Aru valley, Photo stop at Betaab valley. Later we spend some time playing in the snow at Chandawari. In the evening we have free time to stroll at the Mall road of Pahalgam.
Today we proceed to Gulmarg. En-route we visit Avantipur ruins and Kashmiri Cricket Bat Factory. Upon arrival we have free time to relax and explore the surroundings
Today we explore Gulmarg - 'Meadow of Flowers'. We enjoy the famous Gondola ride (one of the highest in the world) to the second phase Apharwat point. Later we enjoy, play and have fun time in Snow, also one can take up skiing and snowboarding activities (at own cost). Further we proceed to Sonmarg – The meadow of gold.
Today we visit Sonmarg. It mesmerizes tourists with its natural beauty. Here we enjoy horse riding, fishing and skiing (On your own). Later we proceed to Srinagar. Upon arrival we have free time for shopping. Please Note: If Sonmarg is closed due to safety/ climatic issues, we will visit Yusmarg.
Today we enjoy a small Trek to Shankaracharya Hill followed by the iconic Shikara ride at Dal Lake. Later visit the Char Chinar Island and click photographs in colourful Kashmiri outfits (at own cost). Further we enjoy Speed boat ride in Dal Lake. Then we enjoy Nature Time and Photography tour at the lush green Kashmiri gardens - Shalimar & Nishat Bagh. (Note: During the Tulip season, we will visit the Tulip Garden, as an additional sightseeing in our itinerary.)
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! Tour Guests will proceed to Srinagar airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home. Tour Concludes.